We’ve made it into the 2017 zone! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for surviving 2016! Now that the path ahead looks all shiny and new, this is the time of year where I like to find supporting books and programs to help me up my game. Whether it’s a daily challenge, inspiring book, or motivational workshop, the goal is to discover that GO-GET ‘EM mentality that revs the engines for excitement about the year to come.
Here are some picks of programs/books I’ve done and/or plan to do!
- The Broken Way Online Study (starts soon) – This one caught my attention after the tumultuous year we all had, so I am eager to explore the lessons.
- A Year With My Camera – This is a GREAT FREE online course for learning and connecting with your camera in small doses throughout the year.
- Get It Done by Sam Bennett – I’ve owned this for some time and it is a goldmine. I’m going to be reading it again this year!
- Make it Happen by Lara Casey. – This was a light, simple read, but definitely got me thinking about what I need to focus on. Lots of exercises!
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller – The master of to-do books.
- The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren – When you just need help figuring out what to do and why…
- The Women’s Health Big Book of 15-Minute Workouts – Motivating BECAUSE YOU CAN WORK OUT IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES! YESSSSS!!! We all need this, don’t we?
- Cynthia Morris’ Best Creative Year (starts soon) – a great program by a FANTASTIC coach to help open up your creative juices for the year. I’ve taken her Free-Write Fling courses and leave each one feeling like I can take on anything.
Oh, and you might have noticed that ALL of these have a pretty small time commitment, making them each doubly awesome. So, what do you think? What are some resources you turn to for motivation and inspiration?
This post contains some affiliate links for the books. You are under no obligation to buy through them, but we appreciate it.