Planning ahead for the holidays does more than save my last minute, procrastinating butt. It lowers my stress, saves me money, and most importantly, allows me to spend more time with my family. Time used to build memories and enjoy the magic of the season. No more racing around trying to get everything done and worrying about how I’m going to pay for it!
Tab and I are holding each other accountable but posting our quarterly Christmas goals and getting things done through out the year instead throughout a week like it’s been in the past!
So here they are! My goals for this quarter….
- Decide on Christmas card design and start collecting supplies
- Pull out the holiday notebook and get it read for the year. You can learn to set up your own notebook here.
- Create a handmade gift each month. I love to gift heart-made gifts!
- Purge holiday decorations before our move. Make a list of what we need to replace.
- Set our Christmas budget. Now is the time to sit down with your partner and talk money. Be realistic. Check out this post to help guide you through the process. It also has a budget planner sheet to download free!
What’s on your holiday action list?