I loved the welcoming look my summer decorated front door provided so much that is was only natural to change the theme to fall!
It didn’t take much and I certainly went the frugal route!
- Scarecrows: Shopped my own stuff first! They were stashed in the closet
- Straw Bales: On sale at Michaels, military discount!
- Welcome Mat: On sale, Home Depot
- Mums: Home Depot, avoid the fancy pots!
- Pumpkin and Gourds: The floral department at my local grocery store. CHEAP!
- Basket for pumpkins and tin for mums: HobbyLobby, all fall decorations 40% off.
All the space needs is a fall wreath on the actual door. The good news is that I’ll be doing a tutorial on one next week! How perfectly timed is that! HA!
I love the welcoming statement the entry makes, it certainly says Fall!