I love blogs. I mean I really love blogs! I would spend too much time “catching up” on them and then discovered I could “follow” them. If I was busy the day the their update showed up in my email, I’d delete it vowing I’d get to it later. As a side note, I recently learned that doing this was terrible for their stats, by the way, and ruined their ‘unopened’ stats. Sorry folks, I didn’t mean to make your Google Analytics take a dive. And then, like a miracle, I stumbled across Bloglovin’. And, my friends, I love me some BlogLovin’
1. Bloglovin (https://www.bloglovin.com/) consolidates all your favorite blogs into one place. The process is simple, set up an account, search for the blogs you love, then log-in to see all their postings in one place. BRILLIANT!
2. I can skip posts that don’t interest me! Mark as read and move on. I can, on the other side, save a post!
3. They will recommend other blogs based on my feed. Hubby insists its big brother, I kind of like it 🙂
4. I will be prompted when I have unread posts. Then it’s up to me if I read them or not.
5. You can follow blogs on any platform. If one of your favorites is not listed, guess what? You can add it to their data bank and make it easy for the next person!
Yes, I am definitely a BlogLovin lover! I have unsubscribed to all those updates and cleaned up my email box on top of it! I can use my iPad to catch up on my feed when I can grab a few spare minutes. A win win situation!