Tab’s Top Five Goals
Last year, I didn’t really break down my goals into specific, achievable steps, so that has changed this year!
- Personal: Return to a morning and evening routine, making it simple, focused, and productive
- Writing: Write every day to complete 2 novels
- Financial: Work through all the Total Money Makeover Baby Steps
- Health: Institute a new “practice” every month to get my health back on track: Water, 30 min exercise, eating breakfast, etc
- Relationships: Have regular “dates” with myself, my kids, and my husband. Cultivate connection with community through volunteerism and with family through cards/letters
Taking those goals, I broke them down into specific progress markers:
Cyn’s Top Five Goals:
Bring on 2017!
Consistency is the bane of my existence and so I will be working hard to remain consistent and motivated. If I can run 100 days in a row, I can certainly create habits to help me to accomplish my other goals.
- Personal: Continue reaching out and connecting. Cards, small surprise gifts, Random Acts of Kindness. And to treat myself once a month!
- Business: Write and follow a comprehensive scheduling plan for building my business. I was totally unprepared for it’s growth, especially over the holidays this year and I want to be proactive in 2017.
- Health: Regain what I lost during my recovery year. Lace up and clock 500 miles this year. I am adding scheduled strength training instead of hit or miss.
- Home: Our big move is in June and we need to finish purging and really plot our moving schedule. A big habit to build is to keep things contained where they belong and to put supplies and tools away when I am finished. Period.
- Financial: A 3 month fund built up before we move. Be as frugal as possible this year, competing with myself with amount saved each month.