Only two more sleeps until Santa makes his appearance and in that time, we’re contemplating the meaning of this holiday: love, togetherness, peace on earth … and hope. Here are our Top Ten Crumbs of Favorite Things About the Holidays.
Tab’s Top Five Crumbs
- The holidays remind me to think outside myself (for once) – to consider the needs of those who don’t have enough.
- I savor the way my family comes together.
- I love the lights! Their soft, twinkling glow against the dark is like a beacon of joy.
- The food. Yes. The FOOD!!!! Give me all the cookies…
- My favorite thing, above all else, about the holiday season is the little ways that love shows up.
Cyn’s Top Five Crumbs
- Christmas music is one of my favorite things about the season. It can put me in the mood when all else fails.
- I love the smells of Christmas but the fragrance of pine is the best!
- Spiced pecans! It’s the only time of the year that I make them, delicious!
- I look forward to the special gift hubby makes me each year. He puts a lot of thought into the present each year and whatever it is, its guaranteed to make me cry. I love his thoughtfulness.
- I love gifting small, personal gifts to my friends. I love seeing their delight.