It’s one thing to say “I love you,” but sometimes, actions speak a little louder than words. Whether you need to show your daughter or son a little extra love, or your spouse, mother, grandfather … whoever, these Top Ten Crumbs of Simple Ways to Say “I Love You,” things you can do right now, will bring a little light to someone’s life in the most touching of ways.
Tab’s Top Five Crumbs
- Find something in nature that reminds you of them (a colorful rock, tiny little daisies, or sea shells) and give it to them.
- Hand write a sweet letter with words of encouragement and support.
- Give them an uncomfortably long hug. You know the ones. Squeeze extra tight.
- Pick them up a small treat on your way home from work or when running errands. Not expensive, just something you know they’d like.
- Let them be right (for once). Gasp. That’s a hard one, I know, but try it.
Cyn’s Top Five Crumbs
- Send an I’m thinking of you card for no reason at all.
- Leave silly notes where they’ll find them, in a brief case, a sewing basket or a lunch box
- Have flowers delivered. A simple bouquet will brighten anyone’s day
- Drop off a sweet treat
- Sit and talk, and just be